iComfort Hybrid HB300S Cushion Firm
Your body gets the individualized support it needs from Serta’s most advanced Duet® Elite Individually Wrapped Coil Support System. It features strategically placed coils to balance comfort and support across the mattress, while BestEdge® Foam Encasement ensures an edge-to-edge sleeping surface.
The HB300S model also features Serta’s Cool Action™ Gel Memory foam and two layers of Serta PillowSoft® Foam, for the perfect combination of pressure relieving comfort and targeted support.
Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam
- Serta’s original gel memory foam material is infused with millions of gel beads for excellent pressure relief, targeted support and heat dissipation.
Duet® Coil System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement
- Serta’s advanced support system features strategically placed coils that balance comfort and support across the mattress. Each coil is individually wrapped and ventilated to aid in overall mattress airflow. Plus, our BestEdge® Foam Encasement ensures an edge-to-edge sleeping surface so you have more room to stretch.
EverFeel® Triple Effects™ Gel Memory Foam
- This exclusive and advanced material is inspired by memory foam, yet completely different. It is designed to intelligently respond to your body in 3 ways: 1) helps relieve pressure points for increased comfort, 2) provides added support to help with body alignment and 3) aids in temperature regulation while you sleep. Serta’s EverFeel™ material is enhanced with Serta’s exclusive EverTemp™ Technology, which allows the advanced memory foams in iComfort mattresses to remain comfortable regardless of temperature or humidity.
- This extra-soft foam gently contours the body to provide enhanced cushioning.
SmartSupport® Memory Coil System
- The world’s first memory coil support layer brings the unique feel and response of memory foam to an advanced spring system. Hundreds of individually wrapped, slow recovery coils work with the foam layers above and below to continuously adapt to the contours of your body without any of the unwanted springy feel of other support systems.